Think about the different people, cultures, experiences, communities, interests, and traditions that have shaped who you are. What parts of your identity have had the greatest influence on the person you are today? Have you ever felt pressure to change, hide, or emphasize a part of yourself in order to fit in?

I believe my life experiences have had the greatest impact on who I am today and it also influences other parts of my identity such as my values and beliefs. The way I act and think are 99% because of what ive experienced in life. I have felt pressure to change, hide, or emphasize a part of myself in order to fit in before, but i never have or would. The only reason i ever felt pressure to change is because of what other people thought. Fitting in is something I dont care about to certain extent, definitely not enough to want to manipulate who i am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

Meaningful Family Tradition