In Fences, the fence is a physical object, but it can also represent the emotional or personal barriers people create. Think about a “fence” you have built in your own life. What were you trying to keep out or protect yourself from? Did that fence help you or hold you back? Explain.
A fence I have built in my life involves choosing not to share personal details about my life with people I don't know well or trust well. There isnt anything specific that I'm trying to keep out or protect myself from, however there are many ways this fence has benefited or helped. You may tell people information about you that they don't need to know in order to be more comfortable or connect faster. However when your acquaintances with somebody and choose not to share personal details about your life, people will start to assume things about you
Comments
Post a Comment